To our Valued Patient,
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. We understand that many of you have been forced to wait for dental care with the shutdown of dentistry.
We deeply appreciate your understanding while we were closed to do our part to control the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Your health and wellbeing continue to be our highest priority as we carefully prepare and update our practice procedures, as well as train our dental team to do all that we can to minimize the risk of COVID-19 for our patients and team members. Please be assured that we will be taking care of you just as well as we will be taking care of our own families.
For your peace of mind and preparation the following process is to provide a safe dental treatment experience including, but are not limited to, the following:
Day Before Your Appointment
You will need to review, answer, and sign the Covid-19 Patient Pandemic Consent Form (download button below) and bring it with you to your appointment. We are also taking the time to update all patient and medical history information. You can download the Patient Form, Medical History Form and a Patient Privacy Form below – this is very important at this time to make sure we have the most updated information and we can then convert our charts to the computer. You can email these forms back to us.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- Please wait outside the office and CALL to let us know you have arrived.
- Your screening will be reviewed BEFORE entering the office.
- We will be taking your temperature.
- Patient will wash/sanitize hands before the appointment.
- ONLY scheduled patients will be allowed entry into the office. **Underage patients can have a guardian attend but, they must be screened & sign a covid patient consent form as well.
- The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the countertop at the front desk and throughout the clinic for your use.
- Plexiglas screens will be added to the front reception desk
- We will suspend our coffee and water with cups service.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office at all times.
- The public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned, and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- There will be no physical contact with patients except for treatment. Note - Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by ADA&C, public health, and our dental governing bodies.
- The dental team has all needed personal protective equipment (PPE).
- During patient care appropriate masks, face shields and gloves will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
- All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- Patients will wash/sanitize hands after the appointment prior to going to the front desk.
- You can sign any insurance forms, cashless or no contact payment is strongly encouraged, and we can email you next appointment times, statements, and receipts.
- After every transaction, the checkout desk will be wiped with a disinfectant.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one. We look forward to seeing you.